The Y is a national leader in youth sports and out-of-school programming, with a proven track record of engaging, encouraging and empowering kids through sports. We want all kids to have the opportunity to try out different sports, like flag football, and gain the self-confidence to reach their full potential. By focusing on learning the skills and team work needed to play flag football, we inspire kids to get active. Plus, friendships grow as kids play on our flag football leagues, encourage one another and have fun together! Register now and start your kids in youth flag football today!
1. When a player is not on the field, they must sit with parents and social distance from others.
2. Equipment will be spray sanitized after each game.
3. Spectators and players off the field are encouraged to wear masks.
4. Parents and athletes should arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to their game time.
5. No handshakes before/after games.