If you have been avoiding group fitness classes due to concerns about Covid-19, the Y has a new option to help you feel more comfortable in a group setting: outdoor fitness! We are now offering Power Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga outside under our pool pavilion. Each class is led by one of our instructors and will be held weather permitting.
Two options to sign up for an outdoor yoga class:
What you need to know before coming to an outdoor yoga class:
- You will need to park in the outdoor pool parking lot and enter the pavilion through the outdoor pool entrance.
- Come dressed to workout.
- Bring a filled water bottle or two. There is no place to refill water bottles.
- Bring your own towel, although yoga mats are provided.
- Masks are not required during the workout.
- You will will have access to the outdoor pool restrooms, but not to the outdoor pool locker rooms or showers.
Other outdoor exercise options at the Y:
If you want to be outdoors, but prefer to walk or run, take a look at our FREE nature trail walks and our FREE trail runs! Either gets you outdoors on our Nature Trail.
Register now for your outdoor exercise at the Y!