SPIN YOUR WHEELS FOR CHARITY
Improve your cycling fitness with this challenging 10K ride which is fun, safe and realistic! This cycling fundraiser is suitable for beginner to advanced cyclists.
You don't have to worry about riding in bad weather or crashing during this indoor event. We attach your bicycle to a stationary, computerized trainer that simulates outdoor riding conditions. The computer adjusts the resistance you feel on your pedals based on your weight, speed, and the slope of the course at any point from start to finish. All proceeds benefit the Countryside YMCA Annual Campaign or the riders charity of choice.
||December 12, 2021, January 9 & 23, February 6 & 20, 2022
Countryside YMCA | Lebanon
9am-10am, 10am-11am, 11am-12pm, 12pm-1pm, 1pm-2pm, 2pm-3pm
Sign up at ohiocyclingcenter.com
Things to bring to the race
1. Your payment (if not paid in advance). Make checks payable to: Countryside YMCA.
2. Your bicycle. Clean off excess dirt, grease, grime from frame and tires before you come.
3. Your portable training stand for warm-up (no rollers please). We have some riser blocks for front wheels.
4. Your bike shorts, jersey, shoes, gloves, heart rate monitor, etc.
5. A water bottle (one is enough for the race).
6. A towel for perspiration during warm-up and race.
7. A towel to shower after the race. You may use the showers at the YMCA to clean up after your race.