COUNTRYSIDE YMCA | LEBANON EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Applicants may send a resume to the contact listed or complete and submit an application (copies available at our Front Desk). Be sure to state the position to which you are applying.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Warm Yoga Instructor (posted April 9, 2019)
- Hours and Days: Thursday evenings at 7:00 pm (sub opportunities available)
- Main area of responsibility: Instructs warm yoga class in a safe, fun, and positive environment that welcomes people of all skill and fitness levels. Effectively builds community within the class. Modifies class as needed to meet different health, ability, and cultural needs.
- Minimum Requirements: You are a people person with the ability to make member-to-member connections. High School Diploma and can pass a background check. Yoga instructor certification with CPR/AED; 1-year instructing experience.
- Availability: Immediate
- To apply: Please complete an application at the front desk to the attention of Jasmine Lee or email resume to Jasmine.Lee@ymcastaff.org
- Questions? For more information call Jasmine at 513-932-1424 x 140
Group Fitness Instructors (posted April 9, 2019)
- Reports to: Jasmine Lee
- Hours and Days: Current openings: Monday-Thursday 5:15 am-7:30 am & Monday-Thursday 5:00 pm-8:30 pm. Group fitness classes are 30,45, or 60 minutes in length.
- Main area of responsibility: Seeking fitness professionals who have previous teaching experience and who have a passion for making fitness FUN! The Group Fitness Instructor provides current and relevant group fitness instruction through a variety of entertaining, educational, and fun classes promoting fitness and positive self-esteem in a safe environment.
- Nationally Accredited Certification: ACE, AFAA, and NASM preferred or YMCA group fitness certification
- Current CPR Certification
- HS diploma or GED
- Minimum of six months prior teaching experience
- Ability to teach a variety of group fitness formats
- Start Date: Immediate
- To apply: Complete an application at the front desk to the attention of Jasmine Lee or email resume to Jasmine.Lee@ymcastaff.org
- Questions? Call Jasmine at 513-932-1424 x 140
Pool Card Check Attendant (posted April 9, 2019)
- Reports to: Denise Evans
- Summary: In this position, you will provide excellent service to members as they scan their cards upon entering the Outdoor Pool facility. You will assist members and participants by providing information in a courteous, timely and friendly manner.
- Minimum Qualifications: You should be at least 18 years of age with prior customer service experience, computer-literate and able to handle money with ease and accuracy. Background check required.
- Hours and Days: This seasonal position will run from May 15 - September 2, 2019. Shifts are Monday - Saturday from 3:15 - 8:15 pm and two Sunday shifts per month.
- To apply: Complete an application at the front desk to the attention of Denise Evans or email resume to Denise.Evans@ymcastaff.org
- Questions? Call Denise at 513-932-1424 x 170
Sports Leader (posted April 9, 2019)
- Reports to: Ryan Martin
- Summary: This position will assist with organization/ execution of sports practices, events, and rentals.
- Hours and Days: 5-10 hours weekly; most shifts will be weekday evenings plus weekend hours as needed.
- Requirements: Applicants must be 18 years of age, should have a strong customer service background plus a high school diploma or equivalent. Must pass a criminal background check.
- To apply: Complete an application at the front desk to the attention of Ryan Martin or email resume to Ryan.Martin@ymcastaff.org
- Questions? Call Ryan at 513-932-1424 x 190
CARDIO STRENGTH CENTER
CSC Instructor (posted April 9, 2019)
- Reports to: Chuck Wene
- Hours and Days:15-20 Hours /Week- Days and times vary -Mid Mornings (10a-2p) Mid Afternoons (2p-6p) and Nights 6p-10p Saturdays vary 6:45a-11,11a-3p, and 3p-7p, Sundays 3p-6p
- Main area of responsibility: Show proper use of equipment to members. ActiveLinxx member orientations, maintain cleanliness of Cardio Strength Center, wash, dry and fold towels, provide quality member service.
- Requirements: Knowledge of Fitness Equipment and ActiveLinxx System, Computer skills. Personal Training Certifications a plus, but not necessary, Most importantly communication skills. Must be able to interact with people
- Position Availability: Immediate
- To apply: Please complete an application at the front desk to the attention of Chuck Wene or email resume and cover letter to Chuck.Wene@ymcastaff.org.
- Questions? Call Chuck at 513.932.1424 ext 139
Swim Instructors (posted April 9, 2019)
- Reports to: Karla Toye
- Hours and Days: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evening positions available
- Main area of responsibility: Build effective, authentic relationships with students and parents while helping them connect with each other and the YMCA in our efforts to improve water safety throughout the community. Instructs swimming lessons in accordance with YMCA guidelines, having prepared lesson plans accordingly.
- Requirements: Certifications: CPR for the Professional Rescuer, AED, Basic First Aid certification and Emergency Oxygen. Must be able to demonstrate swim instructor skills in accordance with YMCA standards. YMCA Swim Instructor certification, or equivalent when available. Enthusiastic and adaptable personality. Must be at least 16 years old, background check required
- Position Availability: Immediate
- To apply: submit an application at the front desk to the attention of Karla Toye or email resume to Karla.Toye@ymcastaff.org
- Questions? Call Karla at 513-932-1424 x 152
Water Fit Instructor (posted April 9, 2019)
- Reports to: Laura Roble
- Hours and Days: Day and evening class openings available
- Main area of responsibility: Love of water and helping people grow is a must! Our Water Fitness instructors plan and lead Water Fitness Classes at Countryside YMCA Main Campus. Build effective, authentic relationships with students and parents while helping them connect with each other and the YMCA in our efforts to improve water safety throughout the community.
- Requirements: Training is available! Will require certifications in CPR for the Professional Rescuer, AED, Basic First Aid certification and Emergency Oxygen. Candidates should have an enthusiastic and adaptable personality, must be at least 16 years old and pass a background check.
- Position Availability: Immediate
- To apply: Submit application at the front desk or email resume to Laura.Roble@ymcastaff.org
- Questions? Call Laura or Karla at 513-932-1424 x 152
Lifeguard (posted April 9, 2019)
- Reports to: Nate Brestelli
- Hours and Days: Varied, must be available evenings and weekends.
- Main area of responsibility: Under the guidance of the Aquatic Executive, Aquatic Program Directors, and Aquatic Coordinators, the lifeguard is responsible for the direct supervision, control and safety of members and participants during aquatic programming, recreational and lap swimming.
- Requirements: YMCA or Red Cross Lifeguard Certification.
- Position Availability: Immediately
- To apply: Submit application at the front desk or email resume to Nate Brestelli
- Questions: Contact Nate Brestelli 513-932-1424 ext 116
YMCA CAMP COUNTRYSIDE
Summer Camp Counselors (posted February 5, 2019)
- Reports to: Jamarcus Gibson
- Hours and Days: This is a summer seasonal day camp position running from May 28th - Aug 14th; pre-season training will be required. Typical camp hours are M-F from 8:30-4 pm though hours may vary.
- Main area of responsibility: We want happy campers! Camp Countryside seeks to build positive character into the youth we serve through our core values of Caring, Responsibility, Respect, Honesty and Faith. Our Camp Counselors will provide daily leadership and guidance for a group up to 10 campers, with the end goal of helping them develop the mind, body and spirit as outlined in our Mission Statement.
- Requirements: High School graduate or equivalent, or at least 17 years of age. Must possess a strong sincere desire to work towards the positive development and growth of children. Our counselors are positive leaders who can work and relate well with other YMCA staff, children and supervisors. Must be able to carry out instructions and understand/perform a basic first-aid and safety within the YMCA protocols. Requires the ability to perform a variety of tasks outdoor in different climates to include independent mobility over various terrain and the ability to assist campers when needed for safety in general camp activities (ie. child weighing 50+ lbs). Physical requirements to include reaching to full-reach overhead, crouching, kneeling, twisting of the waist, shoulders, and legs.
- To apply: Please apply at the following website: https://countrysideymca.campmanagement.com/apply
- Questions? Please email JaMarcus.Gibson@ymcastaff.org or call JaMarcus at 513-932-1424 x 149 with questions.
Gymnastics and Movement Education Instructors (posted April 9, 2019)
- Reports to: Peggy Hoffman
- Hours and Days: Gymnastics Instructors needed for daytime, evening and weekend shifts. Movement Education Instructors needed for daytime instruction, hours may vary.
- Primary Responsibilities: Gymnastics & Movement Ed Staff are responsible for providing a safe, stimulating class environment for children while displaying a positive, dynamic attitude that encourages children’s self-esteem.
- Requirements: At least 16 years of age, experience in gymnastics and spotting of skills is a plus. Reflects our core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith; meets and understands children’s wide variety of needs. Creative and energetic individual who enjoys making an impact on the lives of our members.
- To apply: Complete an application at the front desk to the attention of Peggy Hoffman, or email email@example.com
- Questions? Contact Peggy 513-932-1424 ext 136
Now hiring part-time and full-time teachers!. Please see the job post page for Countryside Children's Center or call Nikki Stokes 513-932-1424 x 131
Also hiring Before/After School Counselors (split shift), please email Joe Gilmore for further information.
ARTS & EDUCATION
No positions currently available.
BUILDING AND GROUNDS:
No positions currently available.
No positions currently available. Currently hiring for Cardio Strength Center Opener and Land and Water Fitness Instructors at our Otterbein LEC location. Please call Sheri Reid at 696-8590 for more information.