Recreational and Lap Swimming
With 8 different aquatic facilities --5 indoor pools and 3 outdoor pools-- you are sure to find a place for recreational swimming here at Countryside.
Competitive Aquatic Facility. This facility houses two pools: the competition pool and an instructional pool. Click here for schedule or holiday schedule.
- The competition pool is a 25-yard, eight lane pool ranging from 3.5 to 14 feet deep and is used primarily for water fitness programs, lap swimming, and competitive swimming. The lanes of this pool are numbered 1-8. The water temperature is maintained between 80-82 degrees. In the afternoon and evenings this pool is primarily scheduled for competitive swimming programs. Check the lap swim schedule for lane availability.
- The instructional pool is 30’ by 50’, and ranges from 2.5 to 5 feet and is used throughout the year for swim lessons. The water temperature is maintained between 86-88 degrees. A hydraulic assist chair provided. Friday Fishbowl and Pool School are held here.
Family Aquatic Center. This facility houses a family play pool, teaching lanes, and a cool lap pool. Click here for schedule.
- The family play pool ranges from 0 to five feet and features a water slide, spouts, tumble buckets, an interactive water play station, and a Vortex! The water temperature is maintained between 86-88 degrees.
- The teaching lanes are 25 yards and range from 3.5 to five feet deep. The water temperature is maintained between 86-88 degrees.
- The cool lap pool is a 25-yard three lane pool ranging from 3.5 to five feet deep. The lanes of this pool are labeled A,B,C. The water temperature is maintained between 81-83 degrees. Check the lap swim schedule for lane availability.
Outdoor Pool. The outdoor pool features an infant pool, wet playground, 8-lane, 50 meter pool, and diving area with surrounding lounge areas. Open Memorial Day through Labor Day (weather permitting).
Lap Swimming. There are always three lanes open for lap swimming at Countryside. Check the lap swim schedule for lane availability.