Countryside YMCA offers personal, one-on-one fitness training and education for clients interested in customized workouts with a qualified and certified personal trainer.
This service is designed for individuals who:
- Would like to begin an exercise program or enhance their current program
- Have special health and fitness needs
- Desire individual attention and training
Trainers assist clients through workouts by providing the motivation and guidance needed to achieve successful results safely, effectively and efficiently.
Personal Training Fees
Personal Training is available to individuals 12 years old and up. Special rates for training pairs.
For more information, or to schedule a personal training appointment, call Kim Schwieger at 513 932 1424 ext. 178.
- Versa (Group) Training. This progressive group personal training program connects friends with similar fitness levels as participants progress through three levels of training. Training focuses on flexibility, cardio, core strength, balance and resistance. $250.00 for 16 sessions – 2 per week for 8 weeks. Maximum of 8 participants per group. For more information, or to schedule Versa Training call 513 932 1424 ext. 178.
- Water Fitness Personal Training. Participants meet one on one with a certified water fitness instructor who will create a personal workout program. Work on endurance, toning, strength training, flexibility, range of motion, weight loss, cross training or pre/postnatal exercises. By appointment only. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, contact Laura Roble or call 513 932 1424 ext. 152.
- Yoga or Pilates Personal Training. For more information, or to schedule an appointment call 513 932 1424 ext. 140.
- YMCA Starter Fitness Program. Participants who are non-exercises or just getting back into fitness may benefit from the YMCA Starter Fitness Program. Program available to members ages 16 and up.
A Cardio Strength Center (CSC) instructor meets with participants one-on-one to help identify barriers to change and develop strategies to overcome them. Participants learn to become independent exercisers.
Program includes three phases:
- Introduction to FitLinxx® and strength training ($10 FitLinxx orientation fee may apply.)
- Introduction to cardiovascular training
- Introduction to strength training
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, call 513-932-1424 x175.