HOW IT WORKS
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating Ohio YMCA and enjoy free access. See important Program Details below.
- The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only and you may not bring non-member guests.
- Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify.
- Silver Sneakers members may use other Silver Sneakers locations at any time.
- Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon the first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time.
- Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access. Please visit that specific YMCA's website for details.
- Program full member discounts do not apply.
- Other restrictions may apply.
COUNTRYSIDE YMCA RESTRICTIONS
- NEW: Outdoor pool will open to reciprocal memberships at 1:00pm during outdoor swim season, weather permitting.
- Our reciprocal locations include COUNTRYSIDE YMCA | LEBANON and COUNTRYSIDE YMCA | LANDEN.
- Countryside YMCA is currently not part of the Silver Sneaker program. Our location cannot accept Silver Sneaker memberships.
- Youth memberships will not be accepted at Countryside YMCA without a paying adult.
- Visiting members are very welcome to use our facility; however, they may not bring non-member guests.
- Child Watch is limited to 2 hours per day and we require members stay on the premises.
- We have several types of locker rooms at Countryside YMCA. The men’s & women’s locker rooms are for those 18 and older only. We have family, girls and boys locker rooms for those with children and separate locker rooms in our Stolle Center for ages 50 and over.
- On your first visit to Countryside YMCA, we request that you come inside to one of our service desks with your YMCA membership card and photo ID to complete a standard membership application form and liability waiver.
- Each time your visit Countryside YMCA, you must show your active YMCA ID card and a photo ID. Please do NOT scan your membership card in the Quick Scan line. Instead please use our Alternative Check In. We must input your information by hand for check in. (Our Countryside YMCA scanners are not linked to the other YMCA's.)
- Those using our swimming pools with children ages 0-5 will need to be in the water with the child(ren) within arms length at all times. Children ages 6-12 will receive a yellow wrist band and must stay in shallow water areas unless they are 45 inches tall and pass the deep water swim test. Swim test will be given at each visit.
WHERE CAN I USE MY MEMBERSHIP
*More YMCAs will be added so check back soon
|PARTICIPATING OHIO YMCA||MAIN WEBSITE LINK|
|Akron Area YMCA||http://www.akronymca.org/|
|YMCA of Ashland||http://www.ashlandy.org/|
|Ashtabula County YMCA||http://www.ashtabulaymca.org/|
|Auglaize-Mercer Counties YMCA, The||http://www.amymca.org/|
|YMCA of Bucyrus||http://www.bucyrusymca.org/|
|YMCA of Central Ohio||http://www.ymcacolumbus.org/|
|YMCA of Central Stark County||http://ymcastark.org/|
|Champaign Family YMCA||http://www.champaignfamilyymca.org/|
|YMCA of Greater Cincinnati||http://www.cincinnatiymca.org/|
|YMCA of Greater Cleveland||http://www.clevelandymca.org/|
|Clinton County Community Family YMCA||http://www.cccfymca.org/|
|YMCA of Darke County||http://www.ymcadarkecounty.org/|
|YMCA of Greater Dayton||http://www.ymcaonline.org/|
|Defiance Area YMCA||http://www.defianceymca.org/|
|YMCA of East Liverpool||http://www.ymcanet.org/|
|Fayette County Family YMCA||http://faycoymca.org/|
|YMCA of Findlay||http://www.findlayymca.org/|
|Galion Community Center YMCA||http://www.galioncenterymca.org/|
|Geary Family YMCA of Fostoria||http://www.gearyfamilyymca.org/|
|Great Miami Valley YMCA||http://www.gmvymca.org/|
|Hardin County Family YMCA||http://hardincoymca.net/|
|Highland County Family YMCA||http://www.highlandcountyymca.org/|
|Don M and Margaret Hilliker YMCA||http://hillikerymca.org/|
|Jackson Area YMCA||http://www.jacksonareaymca.org/|
|Lake County YMCA||http://www.lakecountyymca.org/|
|Lakota Family YMCA||http://www.lakotaymca.com/|
|Family YMCA of Landcaster and Fairfield County||http://ymcalancaster.org/|
|Licking County Family YMCA||http://www.lcfymca.org/|
|YMCA of Lima||http://www.limaymca.net/|
|YMCA of Mansfield||http://www.mansfieldy.org/|
|YMCA of Marietta||http://mariettaymca.org/|
|Marion Family YMCA||http://www.marionymca.org/|
|Miami County YMCA||http://www.miamicountyymca.net/|
|YMCA of Mount Vernon||http://mtvymca.org/|
|YMCA of Orrville||http://orrvilledalton-ymca.org/|
|Pike County YMCA||http://www.pikecountyymca.org/|
|Putnam County YMCA||http://putnamymca.org/|
|Ralph J. Stolle Countryside YMCA||YOU ARE HERE - See above restrictions|
|YMCA of Ross County||http://www.rosscountyymca.org/|
|YMCA of Sandusky County||http://www.atthey.org/|
|YMCA of Sandusky Ohio||http://sanduskyareaymca.org/|
|Shelby YMCA Community Center||http://shelbyy.com/|
|YMCA of Sidney and Shelby County||http://www.sidney-ymca.org/home.aspx|
|Springfield Family YMCA||http://www.springfield-ymca.com/|
|Tiffin Community YMCA Recreation Center||http://www.tiffinymca.org/|
|YMCA of Greater Toledo||http://www.ymcatoledo.org/|
|Tuscarawas County YMCA||http://tuscymca.org/|
|Union County Family YMCA||http://www.unioncountyymca.org/|
|YMCA of Van Wert County||http://www.vwymca.org/|
|Wapakoneta Family YMCA||http://www.wapakymca.org/|
|YMCA of Western Stark County||http://www.weststarky.org/|
|Williams County Family YMCA||http://www.wcymca.org/|
|YMCA of Wooster||http://www.woosterymca.org/|
|YMCA of Youngstown||http://youngstownymca.org/|