It’s easy to set up a corporate account with Countryside YMCA
- Gather 5 interested employees. Once a business has at least 5 employees who want Countryside YMCA memberships, that business can contact Corporate Membership Coordinator Jenny Hathaway at 513 932 1424 ext. 168.
- Determine a payment plan. There needs to be 1 payment method for all employees of the same business. The business will decide whether the membership is paid for through employee payroll deduction or automatic bank draft from the employee’s personal account. Countryside YMCA will do all the paperwork necessary to implement the payment system.
- Provide a contact person. There must bea local contact responsible for annual confirmation of the employee employment status.
- Communicate this opportunity to your employees annually.
- Enjoy the benefits of overall company wellness! After all, the more employees that are actively working to improve their health, the bigger benefit a company can experience in overall employee wellness.
For more information contact the Corporate Membership Coordinator Jenny Hathaway at 513 932 1424 ext. 168.