Try New Fitness Classes for Fall
- 30-Minute Quick Fit. An easy 1-2-3 routine that exercises each muscle on three different resistance curves. Each machine works a different muscle group. A new circuit starts every 30 minutes.
- Abs & Glutes. Levels 2&3. This class will focus on abdominals, lower back, hips, and gluteus. You will see optimal results through conditioning exercises and using workout tools like resist-a-balls, weights, and bands. Some of the benefits include, improved posture, core strength, develop and strengthen hips and gluteus.
- Aerobics Lite. This no impact class combines a walking pace with some light weights (2 lb max). There is no getting up and down from the floor. Designed for those with arthritis, joint replacements, cardiac surgery, and those new to fitness. For all fitness levels.
- Cardio/Core. Use the stability ball to tone and strengthen the whole body. Increase core strength for better balance and stability. Added cardio will strengthen heart and lungs, and burn more calories. For the advanced or intense exerciser.
- Cardio Kick Boot Camp. The cardio kick box class incorporates traditional boot camp training, drills and intervals. For the advanced or intense exerciser.
- Circuit Training Express. Continuous strength training circuit using Strive Smart Circuit. Open to all adults and kids ages 7 and up. For all fitness levels.
- Cross Training. This class combines cardio, strength training, plyometric and stretching for a well-rounded work out. For all fitness levels.
- Early Am Boot Camp. Traditional boot camp training with running, jumping jacks, push ups, squats, lunges and resistance training. For all fitness levels.
- Get Bendy Stretching. Level, All. This class provides a full body stretching regiment that will improve your range of motion, posture, and mobility by performing energizing stretches. You will also improve muscle tone and relieve stress.
- Hi/Lo Aerobics. Aerobic class with energetic and fun movements. Work at your own intensity level. For beginners or light to moderate intensity exercisers.
- Knitfit. Combines gentle stretching and strengthening for the hands and lower arms with knitting or crocheting various projects. Class ends with chair stretches for the legs and feet. Bring yarn and needles if you have them. Starter yarn and patterns provided. For all fitness levels.
- Muscle Max. Choreographed class to increase strength and tone, and to condition every muscle. For the moderate to intense exerciser.
- Noon Time Strive. On-going strength training workout at noon time. You can come and enjoy getting a full body workout in just 30 minutes and have your lunch too!
- Power Core On Ball. Use the stability ball to tone and strengthen the whole body. Increase core strength for better balance and stability. For all fitness levels.
- Senior Sit-N-Tone. Increase flexibility, strength and balance thru various stretches and weight work. For all fitness levels.
- Senior Strive Circuit. Same workout as 30-Minute Quick Fit for ages 50+ only. For all fitness levels.
- Shape With Weights With Cardio. Brief cardio segment followed by total body sculpting. Class uses hand weights, bands, stability ball and body bar. For beginners to intermediate exercisers.
- Stretch-N-Tone. Increase flexibility and strength through various stretches and weight work. For all fitness levels.
- Tabata. Levels, 2&3. This effective workout consisting of timed high intensity intervals through a variety of simple and effective exercises preformed repetitively - 20 seconds of max intensity follow by 10 seconds of rest. You will quickly see great improvement with muscle tone and burning calories!
- Total Body Conditioning. This 60-minute class incorporates the Strive Smart Circuit with various moderate to intense cardio activities to give you a complete workout. For intermediate to advanced exercisers.
- Zumba. Energizing dance routines that feature aerobic/fitness interval training with fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt. For all fitness levels. This program is FREE for full members; however, Program Members may register for a fee.