The YMCA Preschool Enrichment program is a licensed program that operates from September through May. The class lasts 2.5 hours only per day. In both our preschool programs, children practice social interaction and self-help skills as they get a head start for Kindergarten.
Enrollment is now open for Fall 2017!
- Morning and afternoon classes for children ages 3 to 5 who are potty-trained
- Children are grouped by age and developmental levels.
- Activities are geared toward each child’s individual needs, aptitude, interests, and special skills.
- Low child/staff ratios
- Classroom learning centers support cognitive, large and small motor, social, and self-help skills development.
- Emphasis on language skills helps children learn to express themselves and solve problems verbally.
- Lesson plans based on The Creative Curriculum, which aligns with the Ohio Department of Education Early Learning Content Standards.
- Breakfast and snack included