Full and part time child care for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers in Lebanon, Landen, Maineville, and Deerfield Township
Full- and part-time child care and preschool programs available through Countryside YMCA offer accredited programming and curriculum designed to engage and teach children from infancy through pre-K. Care and learning focuses on each child’s developmental needs and improving his or her individual skill sets. Curriculum and social time emphasizes core values of caring, honesty, respect, faith, and responsibility.
- Programs foster each child’s curiosity and desire to explore through group focused and individual activities.
- Lessons are designed to enhance problem-solving skills, improve personal interaction, and showcase each child’s natural creativity.
- Well-planned curriculum is consistent with the YMCA’s philosophy to offer child-centered and holistic learning. Core content areas are aligned with Ohio’s Early Learning Content Standards for math, science, literacy, social studies, music and art. Children also learn about technology and health. Speak with your child’s program leader or teacher for more information.
- Extracurricular classes develop motor skills though swim lessons, ballet, gymnastics, soccer, Spanish, music and art. Available only at The Children’s Center location.
- Parents are welcome to visit during classes and volunteer throughout the day.
- Low student-to-teacher ratio.
- Breakfast, hot lunch and afternoon snack included in price.