Experienced, trained staff provides free child care to members for up to two hours while you’re onsite at Countryside YMCA. Non members and program members pay $5 an hour per child.
Thank you for respecting the following rules for Child Watch:
- Child Watch is available to YMCA patrons who are participating at an onsite YMCA program.
- Child Watch cares for children age 6-weeks to 9 years.
- There is a two-hour limit per day.
- There is a $5 per child late fee for every 15 minutes over 2 hours.
- For infants, all bottles must be labeled and pre-made upon arrival.
- Food is not otherwise permitted in Child Watch for allergy and safety reasons.
- Pull-ups or diapers and wipes must be provided if your child is not potty-trained.
Check-in and Check-out Procedures
To ensure your child’s safety, please follow these procedures:
- The Team Leader signs in your child.
- Child’s name and age
- Parent or adult’s name
- Parent’s location
- Secondary person designated to sign out child
- Time in
- Present identification at time of pick up.
- You may designate a secondary person, such as the other parent, to pick up your child, but you must indicate the person’s name on the sign-in sheet. He or she must present the number badge and identification at the time of pick up.
- Anyone picking up a child must be at least 16 years of age.
Please indicate that someone may not pick up your child.