Volunteering at the YMCA
Across the United States, more than 500,000 business leaders, community advocates, parents, teens and individuals who want to give back and support their neighbors volunteer at the Y. That’s because in 10,000 neighborhoods nationwide the YMCA has the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but deliver positive, personal and social change.
With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, Countryside YMCA volunteers give men, women and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected and secure as they:
- Serve on the Board of Directors or one our committees
- Raise funds to ensure the YMCA is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach sports teams and teach classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Advocate for the YMCA’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation and to the community
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbor
Whether you have a little time or a lot to give, Countryside YMCA appreciates your support. Read more about volunteer opportunities or contact Denise Evans at 513 932 1424 ext. 170.