Employment Opportunities Currently Available
Louisa Wright Early Childhood Center
Kindergarten Counselor/Custodian (posted March 21, 2017)
- Department: Youth and Family
- Reports to: Carrie Noel, Kindergarten Director
- Hours and days: 3:30 - 7:30 pm, M-F
- Responsibility: Supervision of children enrolled in the program, provide a safe and healthy environment for the children. Maintain state licensing ratios as well as Step-up-to-Quality guidelines. This position is responsible for cleaning the facility so that it is in compliance with state rules. Communicate with parents and co-workers regarding daily events.
- Requirements: High school diploma, 18+ years of age, must pass a pre-employment background check. CPR, First Aid, Child Abuse Prevention and Communicable Disease trainings are a plus.
- Availability: March 31, 2017
- To apply: Please complete an application at the front desk to the attention of Carrie Noel, or call Carrie at 228-2092.