Employment Opportunities Currently Available
Lifeguard (posted February 28, 2017)
- Reports to: Sheri Reid, Director Otterbein LEC and Stolle Center
- Countryside YMCA's Otterbein Life Enrichment Center is hiring lifeguards to supervise the safety of members and participants of aquatic programming, recreational and lap swimming.
- Hours and Days: 1-6pm Mondays & Wednesdays plus 2 weekend days per month
- Requirements: Applicants must be 18 years of age and hold a current YMCA or American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification. Training is available.
- To Apply: Complete an application at the front desk or email resume to Sheri Reid.
- Questions? Contact Sheri Reid at 513 696 8590
Cardio Strength Center Associate (posted February 28, 2017)
- Reports to: Sheri Reid, Director of Otterbein LEC and Stolle Center
- Countryside YMCA's Life Enrichment Center is seeking a part-time CSC associate to work with and serve our membership with excellent customer service! This position will be responsible for building connections with members that are new to the Center; connecting members with similar interests and ensuring the health and safety of those using the facilities. Will be required to assist with organization and cleanliness, trash removal, folding towels, locker room cleanliness and keeping CSC equipment clean, as well as having basic computer skills.
- Hours and Days: M-F, approximately 1-6pm
- Requirements: Applicants must be 18 years of age, have exceptional member service skills, a sound knowledge of fitness, computer input skills, previous customer service and/or fitness experience and CPR/First Aid. Prior experience working with seniors is a plus.
- To apply: Complete an application at the front desk to the attention of Sheri Reid or email resume/work history to Sheri Reid.
- Questions: Contact Sheri Reid at 513-696-8590
Swim/Water Fit Instructor (posted January 20, 2017)
- Reports to: Sheri Reid
- Hours and Days: Variable day/evening hours available, approximately 3-4 hours/week.
- Responsibilities: Lead Water Fitness classes for different levels of participants at the Otterbein Senior Community
- Requirements: CPR/Lifeguard certification, member service skills, prior teaching experience a plus
- Position Availability: Immediate
- To apply: Complete application at the front desk or submit resume to Sheri Reid.
- Questions: Call Sheri Reid @ 513-696-8590