Countryside YCMA | Landen Employment Opportunities
Cardio Strength Center Associate (posted February 27, 2017)
- Reports to: Karen Mackey
- Department: Cardio Strength Center, Landen
- Hours and Days: 20 hours weekly, primarily evenings and weekends
- Primary area of responsibility: Greet and engage members, instruct members on all weight and cardio equipment, perform orientations and set ups. Clean equipment. Follow all safety and risk management procedures.
- Requirements: Excellent customer service skills, knowledge of fitness equipment, exercise and some computer skills
- Position Availability: February 1, 2017
- To apply: Complete application at the front desk to the attention of Karen Mackey or email resume to Karen Mackey
- Questions? Call Karen Mackey or Jim German at Landen, 513-583-5580
For additional information please email Karen Mackey.