Employment Opportunities Currently Available
Part-time Afternoon Floater (posted February 28, 2017)
- Department: Children’s Center – Lebanon
- Reports to: Nikki Stokes
- Hours and Days: Monday-Friday, 12:60 - 6:00 pm
- Main area of responsibility: Providing a fun & safe environment for children, working in the assigned classroom with the lead teacher to assist with interaction, planning, supervising and implementing the program in accordance with the goals and policies of the YMCA.
- Requirements: 18 yrs. old, High School Graduate, Background Check, Child Care Experience preferred
- Position Availability: Immediate
- To apply: Submit application to front desk or email to Nikki.Stokes@ymcastaff.org
- Questions: Call Nikki Stokes 513-932-1424 x 131
General questions regarding our youth and family programming? Please contact Jenny Poling at 932-1424 x 127.